Pinnacle Cart has the following opening(s) available:
Pinnacle Cart, a leader in the shopping cart software industry, has immediate opening for a Web Designer.
This is a graphic design and web layout position working directly under our VP of Marketing. Qualified candidates must provide samples of their work with their resume.
- Designing the look and feel of all Pinnacle Cart sites, Pinnacle Cart application, micro sites and blog
- Creating all advertising including banner, print and PDF
- Responsible for designing templates for the Pinnacle Cart application
- Responsible for setting up our browser targets and designing to those targets
- Responsible for creating video tutorials, PDF’s and other educational content to better assist customers in using Pinnacle Cart
- You will work with the Marketing Manager on creating goals for social media and that these goals are being achieved
- Responsible for setting up all usability testing for all Pinnacle Cart properties.
- Will be involved in all new Pinnacle Cart features and provide input from a design and usability standpoint
- Develops best practices utilizing “state-of-the-art” techniques, equipment, and advancements within the design community
- 2-5 years of solid experience in Web Design
- Must be highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash (including Action Script)
- Be able to effectively turn design concepts in to a web page
- Must possess strong creative and design skills
- Maintain current knowledge of technologies and interface standards
- Familiarly with e-commerce products and shopping cart applications is desirable
- Exceptional communicator, deadline driven, self-directed, very well-organized, thorough, detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A fun, dynamic yet goal-driven work environment
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Putting green in the office!
About Pinnacle Cart
Pinnacle Cart, Inc. the parent company for Pinnacle Cart was formed in 2003. The flagship product, www.pinnaclecart.com, is an award-winning shopping cart platform. With industry heavy weight partners like Parallels and GoDaddy, Pinnacle Cart continues to be a leader in the industry and is always looking for key talent to assist us in our rapid growth. Pinnacle Cart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.