Index better in Google, Bing, and all major search sites
We've had the distinction of being rated as "Most Search Friendly" by independent review sites like SEO Shopping Carts, Merchant Maverick, and PC Magazine. Our responsive themes exceed the Google Penguin recommendations and increase organic positioning for your products and services.
- All pages are fully indexable by Google and other search engines
- Flat URL's are used by default (Example: www.yoursite.com/product/product-name.htm)
- Ability to create your own custom URL structure (Example: www.yoursite.com/create-your-own-url.html)
- Ability to manage and edit the URLs for ALL pages, including every category and product page
- Ability to define the meta title and description for EVERY individual page, including each category and product page
- Auto generate meta information for products
- Ability to define meta title and description for homepage and all other pages
- Ability to upload / create robot.txt file
- Automatically generated site map
- XML sitemap for Google Search Console
- Valid W3C template design
- "Breadcrumb" navigation
- Use of primary schema.org tags
- Use of mod_rewrite
- Ability to define custom rewrites via .htaccess ‘overrides'
- Ability to force www or non-www URLS
Other marketing features include
- Seamlessly integrate Google tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Analytics Conversions, and Google Adwords
- Other tracking tools are also supported since the admin area allows for easy edits of the proper HTML head tags
- Capture email address for newsletter signups; export email subscriber lists to a spreadsheet
- Promo codes can be easily set up by a cart admin This includes an unlimited number of promo codes that give discounts (specific dollar amounts or percentages) off the order subtotal, a specific item's price, or the order's shipping cost.
- Gift Certificates, Recommended Products, "customer who bought x, bought y", QR codes, sales widgets, and much, much more.
- 'Drift Marketing' feature allows you to set up email campaigns to recover revenue from abandoned shopping carts. The cart will automatically email clients who don't finish checking out with a customizable email that contains a link that returns users to the checkout process, where they'll find their items still in the cart.
Includes website, Facebook store, and a blog