Sell more with the industry's most powerful product features
Build excitement for your products by creating promotions that are either unique to each product or globally by store. Everything listed below is included with every PinnacleCart installation:
- Product Reviews
- Recommended Products
- 'Call for price'
- 'Product promotion' feature allows for BOGO ('buy one get one free'), "users that bought x, bought y", and other similar offerings
- Quantity discount feature allows cart admin to set up multiple ranges of discounts per product, based on the quantity ordered
- Import/Export Products and Categories in bulk using a CSV file
- 'Show on homepage' feature allows control over which products are featured on the homepage
- Unlimited Category hierarchy. Create any number of Categories and Subcategories to organize your products
- Filter products by Price
- Filter products by Brand/Manufacturer
- Sort products by best match, product name, product id, price, or newest arrival
- Control minimum and maximum quantity limits per product
- Exclude tax on specific products
- Mark certain product as special item or 'hot deal'
- Ability to define SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) or Barcode (UPC, GTIN, ISBN) by product
- Inventory tracking
- Out-of-stock notifications
- Special fields and export tools for Google Shopping, Amazon, Ebay, Yahoo, PriceGrabber, Nextag, and Goshopping
- Create additional 'non-eCommerce' pages for things like Contact Us, About Us, FAQ's, etc
Build your products using attributes
Create an unlimited number of 'attributes' or options for each product. These include but are not limited to size, color, etc.
- Attributes and their options can be set up individually for each product or by using the 'Global Attributes' option, which allows multiple products to share the same set of attributes and options
- Attribute options can increase or decrease product weight and/or product price
- Attributes can be set up as options with drop downs, radio buttons, or text input fields
- Attributes can be set up to be required, forcing users to make a selection
- Set up 'variants' for products with attributes (allows the cart admin to control the amount of inventory for specific combinations of attribute options, aka SKU's or Product Sub Id's)
Sell physical, digital or service-type products
Gain the ability to configure the 'type' of each product as 'tangible' (default setting, used for physical goods), 'virtual' (used for services), or 'digital' (used for downloadable files). Upload files for 'Digital' products and control how many times each user can download the file.