Provide The Security Your Customers Expect
PinnacleCart takes SSL protection and trust to a whole new level. It is very important that you secure your website, increase customers' confidence, and reach the full online potential of your business. PinnacleCart provides solutions that allow companies and consumers to engage in communications and commerce online with confidence.
- Extended Validation triggers the green address bar in high security browsers.
- Up to 256-bit encryption with 40-bit minimum secures online transactions.
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA within the same SSL certificate.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning help protect your site from hackers.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.
- Plus: SSL Installation Checker, free revoke and replace, and a $1,500,000 warranty
How Symantec Looks In Your Browser
- SSL and More in a Single Solution: Symantec Secure Site with EV includes an SSL certificate, daily website malware scanning and vulnerability assessment to secure your site and help defend against attacks. The green address bar, Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-Search technology assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
- Customers Gain Confidence with the Green Address Bar: Online shoppers recognize the green address bar as an easy and reliable way to verify the site identity and security. Only SSL certificates with EV trigger web browsers to display your organization's name in a green address bar. Online shoppers are more likely to enter their credit card and/or other confidential financial information into a website with the SSL EV green bar.
- Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the Norton Secured Seal: The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries. Symantec Seal-in-Search displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages.
- World Class Customer Support and Online Management: 24/7 customer support and the Symantec Trust Center give you better visibility and control of your SSL certificates and services. With a single sign-in, you can renew, upgrade, buy, activate services or access a backup. Express Renewal and Automatic Renewal Service eliminates CSR requirements, installs and automates payment for up to 4 years.
- Increase revenue potential and reduce fraud with the green address bar and the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, which is available in 18 languages.
- Protect confidential information exchanged during shopping, banking, secure sign in, and account self-service interactions with up to 256-bit SSL encryption and a 750k USD warranty.
- Buy, renew, and manage certificates with a single, secure sign-in to Thawte® Certificate Center.
- Secure your competitive advantage with SSL from Thawte, a globally recognized certificate authority with root certificates included in over 99% of browsers.
- Save time and money by purchasing multi-year SSL certificates and additional licenses when securing multiple servers for a single domain (co-location, clustering, load balancing servers, etc.).
- Add up to 25 additional domain names to one certificate when you purchase a SAN Certificate with a Thawte SSL Certificate.
Thawte® SSL Web Server Certificates with EV enable the most visible security indicator: the green address bar in high-security browsers, assuring users that your site is secure and your identity has been authenticated to the industry's highest standard. When customers see the green address bar and the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal, they gain the confidence to complete their transaction. SSL Web Server Certificates with EV include Extended Validation, the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, free reissues, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
How Thawte Looks In Your Browser
- Security: business identity authentication, up to 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $250K USD warranty, GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trustmark
- Convenience: issued in 1-2 business days, 1-4 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
The Internet's 1 million most-visited domains rely on GeoTrust SSL more than any other certificate authority. * GeoTrust is the largest low-cost SSL brand solely focused on security. With GeoTrust, you get inexpensive SSL without sacrificing convenience, choice or reliability. We're a trusted security partner with a proven track record for reliability, quality and convenience.
- Business-class SSL-only better. When it comes to selecting SSL security for your business, you have a lot of choices. With GeoTrust, the decision is easy. GeoTrust® True BusinessID SSL certificates let your customers know that your site is trustworthy and that you take their security seriously enough to get your certificate from a globally trusted certificate authority.
- Save time and money with an inexpensive, easy, and convenient SSL certificate
- Manage all your GeoTrust True BusinessID SSL certificates with the GeoTrust Security Center console
- Protect your customers by using a reliable, high-security business identity validated SSL certificate
- Unlimited licensing gives you maximum flexibility to install the same certificate on as many servers that use the same domain name
- Fast issuance and easy install
- 99+% browser support
- Up to 256-bit SSL encryption
RapidSSL Certificates help you keep your customers' transactions secure with strong encryption, and you'll speed through enrollment with automated domain control validation. We keep our costs down and pass the savings on to you.
When it concerns processing and gathering payments online, you want to make certain your website's data transmission is protected. After all, the very essence of online sales concerns the sharing of delicate information like credit card numbers and personal information. By guaranteeing your site is safe, you are shielding your customers along with your business. Additionally, you are supplying your clients with the guarantee that their individual information can not be intercepted in any way.
In order to transmit data safely, your website will have to make use of the Secure Socket Layer file encryption method - also known as SSL. When utilizing SSL nevertheless, your site also needs to have a legitimate SSL certificate installed.
What is a SSL Certificate
A SSL certification is a tool that guarantees the safe communication of delicate information upon submission to a website, specifically personally identifying details and charge card numbers. The SSL certificate encrypts this information as it's moved in between web sites.
Exactly how do SSL certifications work?
SSL certifications encrypt info at the time of transmission so it can not be read as it is reaching its designated target. Once the data reaches the intended location, it is then decrypted into original kind for use.
Do I require a SSL certificate for my site?
If you're receiving payments straight from your online store, you need an SSL certificate as it is an essential tool required for online purchases. In addition, consumers get peace of mind and a feeling of trust from understanding that your site is safe, which increases conversions. If you're using the QuickBooks Internet Port, or likewise software have to have a SSL certification.
I currently have a SSL certification from an additional service provider. Can't I utilize that one?
We can move SSLs from Thawte, Verisign and GeoTrust, however there is a $99 cost incurred during the transfer procedure to cover the work included.
All Packages Include
- FREE Adwords Credit Jumpstart your online store with up to $75 of free advertising
- FREE Cart Migration Service Migrate products and orders from existing cart
- FREE Support US-based phone and email support
*promo pricing available on select annual and bi-annual bundles only.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I have a store already? Putting your store on a subdomain will allow you to work on your new site without affecting your existing site. Just inform our Client Concierge team about the store and they'll do the rest.
- How easy is it to manage a webstore? Designed for both web novices and eCommerce experts, our eCommerce software is both extremely powerful and very easy to use.
- What if I need assistance? Our friendly, US based support team is here for you 5am-11pm, M-F (Pacific) and 9am-6pm (Pacific) on the weekends. Just give us a call @ 1-800-506-0398 option 2 or issue a support ticket in your account area.
- What happens once I purchase? We'll immediately start the process of getting your store set up and our Client Concierge will contact you to answer any questions you might have.