This page outlines what potential Pinnacle Cart contributors and jobseekers need to know about submitting articles for posting.
Read the following before submitting your work.
We seek informative eCommerce content (articles, infographics, and videos) that seek to educate, inform, and inspire our readers and clients.
- Before submitting your work, familiarize yourself with what we like to publish by spending time on our site. Our blog is about educating and helping business owners succeed on the web. Your submission should be written with that goal in mind.
- Avoid topics or story angles we’ve already published. We aim to keep our eCommerce blog fresh and interesting so unless you have a uniquely different prospective or updated information is needed, avoid submitting topics that have already been covered in our blog.
- Original Content Only! Yes, this seems like a no-brainer but it’s worth mentioning. Do not submit work that has been previously published or is not yours. If part of your work is a quote or borrowed from another publication, proper referencing is required.
- Payments are made through PayPal. The standard payment is $40 USD, depending on article type and length. (Higher rates may be offered for special circumstances, however, this is determined in advance, on a case-by-case basis.) Payments are made via PayPal1 the first week of each month, for all content published by the 21st of the previous month.
1Please note that due to restrictions imposed by PayPal, we are unable to pay residents of certain countries unless a special arrangement is made. Learn more.
Sending in Your Draft
- Send an original draft (700 word min – 1500 word max).
Check your spelling, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, and facts. Submissions sent with numerous errors are unprofessional and will not be considered for publication.
- Please do NOT embed photos in your submission document.
Instead of embedding photos within your submission, simply indicate that photos are available upon request. If you are submitting a photo essay or other image-based piece, please provide a link to an online gallery or other URL where the images are viewable.
- Submit your work with all accompanying information.
Submissions received without the necessary information will not be considered.
- We will get back to you quickly.
If your content is relevant, informative, and well-written, you’ll hear back from us within a work week. Our goal is to work with a handful of intelligent, compelling writers and this process is designed to find them. If you’re one of them, you can expect to have a long and mutually beneficial relationship with us.