The web development Leprechauns here at PinnacleCart have gifted us some early Luck o the Irish today with the release of 3.7.8. Improvements to our legendary One Page Checkout process have been included along with an updated control panel and the latest USPS webtools.
We’ve also made over 50 fixes / improvements to the application including:
• Change ECHO payment gateway to meet POST compliance
• Added the new Webgility module to the cart
• Corrected issue related to using PayPal IPN in HTTP mode
• Corrected issue with adding additional weight to a product using attributes.
• Fixed return to cart issue with WorldPay
• Included “Locks” on product page to prevent overwriting data during product imports
• Added “Search Knowledgebase” to the control panel
• Optimized product export
Take a look over here to view the complete list of changes and change log, http://www.cartmanual.com/update-378-R600.shtml.
If you are eligible for this update, a link will magically appear in your cart admin area directly below the sales graph area. Not eligible? You need to be! Get over to your account area at https://account.pinnaclecart.com and add access to the latest versions from there.
Questions? Feel free to give us a call at 800-506-0398.
Happy Selling Everyone!Back to the Pinnacle Cart Homepage